Basic first-aid equipment for two. The materials here have also been compiled into a compact kit based on the rules of the Outdoorschule Süd. This kit is designed for expeditions lasting one to three days.
Awaiting you in the great outdoors are adventures – but also dangers // When planning your tour, safety should be the number one priority. Having the right first-aid equipment is so important because in extreme cases it can be decisive in saving the health and life of a fellow tour participant.
- 2 x dressings sterile 10 x 6 cm
- 1 x large bandage pack, non-adhesive compress
- 1 x Compression Bandage medium non-adhesive compress
- 5 x 10 x 10 cm wound compress San non-adherent
- 1 x triangular bandage (viscose)
- 1 x Hansaplast plaster 20 x 6 cm
- 1 x Leukoplast role patch 5 m x 1.25 cm
- 10 x alcohol swab
- 1 x Splinter Forceps 9 cm
- 1 x bandage scissors straight, sharp / blunt
- 2 pair of vinyl gloves
- 1 x emergency blanket 160 x 210 cm
- 1 x first aid outdoor set of instructions
- 1 x checklist