The ideal extra layer for lightweight backpackers and mountaineers needing serious core warmth with a tiny pack size.
Manufacturer: Mountain Equipment
- Code: Me-001274
- Weight: 285g/10oz
Features & Benefits
- Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 105g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into inner mesh pocket
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.
700 Fill Power Water Resistant Pure Down
Our high-quality water-resistant duck down has an actual minimum down cluster content of 90% and has been treated with a durably water-repellent Bluesign™ approved Teflon treatment. DOWN CODEX approved.