Who pays particular attention to comfort, will feel in Nazcat well. The timeless trekking boot is cut a little lower, but is nevertheless also for challenging tours.
- Named after the Italian "Vitale Bramani". Vibram is considered the most famous producer of soles for mountaineering and trekking shoes worldwide.
- The shoe is suitable for demanding hikes in the low mountain range and light treks off the beaten track and on climbing.
- Leather Lining: Very comfortable to wear due to rapid moisture absorption and for a natural feel. Good seat dries more slowly than synthetic lining. less suitable for tours in wet regions.
- Reduced Seams: less seams reduce the risk of potential pressure points and seam wear, etc. Looks easy, but is difficult and expensive to produce.
- Thanks to its tweaked or double-stitched design our shoes are repeatedly resoled.
- Air exchange by pumping movements in and around the shaft causes a better climate in the shoe.
Lifted debris protection rubber edge
Board lasted, characterized wiederbesohlbar
Sturdy shoes, suitable for carrying heavy luggage
Leather lining for comfort and better foot climate
Particularly smooth rolling
Crease on the heel
Easy Roller: Ball loops stainless metal to allow easy lacing
Terra Care Zero® quality leather, the tanning is completely CO2-compensated.
Clamping hook for quick and precise lacing
Memory plastic insole for better dimensional stability: always returns to its original shape
Shock Absorb: shock absorption in the heel area
Something deeper cut at top of leg back for more comfort
Vibram sole with a strong profile
Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 740
Upper: waxed Nubuk / Cordura
Soles Features: Middle hard stiffener, brake studs in the tread center, PU-step cushioning, Abrollunterstützende, stabilizing anti-supination and Überpronations zones, women's version with larger heels blowing