The Tatra is a trekking boots with comfort. The lightweight structure is surprisingly stable - for versatile tours in medium difficulty range.
- Named after the Italian "Vitale Bramani". Vibram is considered the most famous producer of soles for mountaineering and trekking shoes worldwide.
- The shoe is suitable for demanding hikes in the low mountain range and light treks off the beaten track and on climbing.
- Leather Lining: Very comfortable to wear due to rapid moisture absorption and for a natural feel. Good seat dries more slowly than synthetic lining. less suitable for tours in wet regions.
- Reduced Seams: less seams reduce the risk of potential pressure points and seam wear, etc. Looks easy, but is difficult and expensive to produce.
- Thanks to its tweaked or double-stitched design our shoes are repeatedly resoled.
- Air exchange by pumping movements in and around the shaft causes a better climate in the shoe.
Toe and heel reinforcements of rubber
Board lasted, characterized wiederbesohlbar
Leather lining for comfort and better foot climate
From HANWAG in cooperation with Vibram sole specially developed with particularly good rolling
Particularly smooth rolling
Crease on the heel
Easy Roller: Ball loops stainless metal to allow easy lacing
Terra Care Zero® quality leather, the tanning is completely CO2-compensated.
Clamping hook for quick and precise lacing
Memory plastic insole for better dimensional stability: always returns to its original shape
Shock Absorb: shock absorption in the heel area
Vibram sole with a strong profile
Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 730
Upper: waxed Nubuk
Vibram® AW Integral
Soles Features: Especially easy by integrating the stiffener in the midsole, good supportive Trekkingprofilmit Brake and appearance stollen